WhatsApp’s (Read Later) Feature Launching Replacing “Archive Chats”.
WhatsApp is going to launch its new feature (Read Later). According to WABetainfo, WhatsApp is going to introduce its “Read later” feature soon replacing “Archive chats”.
What is the difference between WhatsApp “Archive chat” and “Read later”?
The main difference between these two are below
- When we save a message in an archived chat, we don’t get notifications.
- This was because they were automatically muted.
- So that there is no interruption in chatting.
- But now WhatsApp has decided to change the archive feature
You may also like this: “Telegram Users Increased From 500 Million to 525 Million in One Month (CEO Pavel Durov)“
What is in WhatsApp “Read later” feature?
- We know that the archive feature did not receive a notification of Save Messages.
- That’s why WhatsApp is now bringing its new feature that will replace the archive feature.
- According to WhatsApp, now when we save a message. So there will be a notification shown at the top of the application.
- Users can turn this WhatsApp feature on and off at will.
According to WABetainfo, this feature (Read later) is still under development and will be completed soon. As we know, due to the latest policy of WhatsApp, many people started moving to other platforms. Hopefully, this feature will increase the popularity of WhatsApp.