Twitter Jack Dorsey ‘whistleblower’ leak tape CEO Jack Dorsey telling staff actions will be ‘much bigger’ than Trump ban and will ‘go on beyond the inauguration’
- Jack Dorsey held a meeting of his Twitter employees, the videotape of which went viral on social media.
- Thursday’s meeting was leaked on Twitter.
- Jack Dorsey said what happened in recent days was bigger than just closing an account.
- Jack Dorsey said it was important to keep an eye on Trump, but those big decisions had to be made in those circumstances
- Jack Dorsey said that the situation is not getting better and we have to keep an eye on it.
- As far as we know, Trump’s account was blocked due to recent circumstances.
- Jack Dorsey said that we have to take strict action against those who encourage people to spread chaos.
Jack Dorsey held a meeting of his Twitter employees, the videotape of which went viral on social media. Thursday’s meeting was leaked on Twitter. Jack Dorsey said it was important to keep an eye on Trump, but those big decisions had to be made in those circumstances.
What peoples have to say about this video?
The comments on Twitter are below
A man said: “I stand with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey! The 1st Amendment has inherent limitations to protect the public: can’t yell “Bomb” on a plane, can’t perjure yourself, etc. Conservative / Nazi / Hate speech is no different and has NO place in any decent society. Conservatism = Evil.”.
Another said: “Debra – respectfully – please study EVERY conservative movement of the past 300 years. They all lead to war, or slavery, or oppression, etc. Conservatism is a selfish lust for wealth and a lack of empathy for others. Conservatism *IS* the root of all evil far more than money”.