Stray Kids’ Han Jisung Releases Official Handwritten Apology For His (Past N-word ) Lyrics That Included Racist Slurs.
In a post on Street Kids’ official Instagram, Han posted his letter, translated into English.
What Happened earlier with Stray Kids’ Han Jisung?
There’s never an excuse to use that word, but he was a literal child and this happened so long ago. No one is the same person they were when they were 13. Stays know how loving and caring Jisung is to ALL of us. People need to stop fishing for ancient things to bash idols over. A Fans reaction after stray kids Han N-word Lyrics leaked.
At last Jusun replied to his N-word song lyrics:
What Stray Kids’ Han Replied?
- Hello, this is Stray Kids HAN.
- First, the lyrics I wrote around 2013 when I was 13 years old have caused great concern to fans and many others. Without any excuse, this is completely my fault. I sincerely apologize.
- I wrote the inappropriate lyrics with only the single thought of wanting to rap during my irresponsible, younger days. I apologize for hurting so many people with the lyrics written without thinking enough.
- Due to this incident, I was able to think deeply while reading comments that many had left, as well as the lyrics I wrote in the past.
- The reason why I chose to become a singer was so I could express myself through music and connect with many people. Because of this, I feel greatly ashamed of myself for writing such lyrics in the past.
- As I fully understand that such behavior cannot be excused simply because of young age, I will reflect upon my actions deeply.
- I will always cherish the love and support sent by fans globally and will become someone who stands on stage with a righteous heart.
- Once again, I sincerely apologize to all of those who I have scarred due to my past behavior.”
What is the reaction of Stray Kids Fans?
After the Stray Kids apologized his fans appreciate him and said that he does exactly what a top-ranked signer would do. The reaction of Fans are below;
One of the fan said “
Han Jisung you are amazing!
Always remember that you will always be loved! We are so proud of you and we will always be here for you! Han Jisung you are the best!
Another fans shared his reaction:
“thank you Han Jisung that was an amazing apology. I feel respected.. noticed.. and loved by my idol as a black K-pop stan. It was so mature and very well said. Everyone makes mistakes.. but the outcome is the most important thing that you learned from it. He grew and changed”