Floyd Littel Pro football Hall of Famer Floyd little dies at age of 78. Floyd Little fans are saddened by his death.
who is Floyd Little?
Floyd Douglas Little born on July 4, 1942, was a former American football halfback. He was a three-time All-American at Syracuse University, and 1967 was the sixth selection of the first common AFL-NFL draft. He was the first first-round draft pick to sign with the American Football League’s Denver Broncos, where he was known as “The Franchise” (Wikipedia).
What happens to Floyd Little?
Floyd Little, died Friday night due a rare form of cell cancer.
What has Floyd Little achieved in his career?
- Little was called up into the College Football Hall of Fame in 1983
- Little was called up into the Denver Broncos Ring of Fame on October 1, 1984.
- On August 7, 2010, Little was called up into the Pro Football Hall of Fame alongside Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, John Randle, and Dick LeBeau.
- On September 15, 2011, scholastic athletics facility in New England, was renamed the Floyd Little Athletic Center
- On May 15, 2016, Floyd Little received his honorary doctorate from Syracuse University in Humane Letters.
- on May 18, 2019, Floyd Little was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Laws as a speaker at DU’s Sturm College of Law’s Commencement Ceremonies.
“Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.” – David Gerrold
Apollo Legend Is Dead (Last Words of the Apollo Legend Before suicide)